[ROVERNET - UK] Rover club of New england

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Fri Aug 17 21:21:08 BST 2007

Eric,

There is no New England - only Rover club, however, I will respond and
let him know about some New England events.  There was the June event
recently organized by Dirk, and a few of us will be meeting tomorrow at
a British car show outside Boston and again on September 29 or October 6
in Somers, CT, depending on which date the organizers settle on for the
British Autumn car show.

--Steve