[ROVERNET - UK] Denis re oil pump

Netspace vmitps at netspace.net.au
Sat Aug 18 23:38:52 BST 2007

The special tool is an old screwdriver with no handle.  Took me 2 min.
Taking the dizzy out is easy (hooray), oil pump is not.

The oil pressure is fine.
However the running is erratic; can be smooth or rough, varies for no
apparent reason, touching throttle usually produces a stall, vapour issues
from the carb mouths.  Is it just ign timing?

PVS