[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6B - sourcing a new choke cable

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 21:40:53 BST 2007

I seem to recall that several people have used choke cables intended for
the Triumph TR6. I have also heard that just choking one carb is
sufficient to get you going.

It's nice to finally see Kent say he is clueless! That may be a first!
Who'd have thunk? I'll have to stop referring everyone to him for advice!

;-)

Glen