[ROVERNET - UK] Note to Steve

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Tue Aug 28 00:08:47 BST 2007

Heh Stephen -- small world.  I bought my P5 (1964 3 litre saloon) while
I was a student at Swarthmore in the early '80's.  It was languishing
with a seized engine at a foreign car garage in nearby Morton, PA.  I
now live in the Boston area, but I have a Swarthmore email account.

Speaking of that account, I've had other reports of bounced email
recently, so I think the problem may be with the Swarthmore account that
is supposed to forward email to my primary Comcast account.

--Steve