[ROVERNET - UK] P5 Coupe for Sale

Hank and Sally Manwell hdmanwell at alumni.bates.edu
Mon Dec 10 00:54:42 GMT 2007

The car is at Rovers West in Tucson and I saw it two years ago.  It is
fairly described and would make a great project for someone.

They also still had then the only Rover P6B estate I've seen in this
country; it, too, was for sale.  While horribly rusted, it would come with a
solid donor car and would be a worthy project.  They were talking at the
time of some $3000 for it complete with enough parts to build up a complete
and solid one.

They have many years worth of collected Rover cars and parts and I think
they are being squeezed into smaller space as the City of Tucson tries to
rid itself of "junk" yards; of course we'd beg to differ about Rovers of any
condition being "junk".

Hank