[ROVERNET - UK] Missing persons

Gordon Harrower griffo at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 02:16:02 GMT 2007

This P5 coupe has me thinking of our old one.  My father sold it to a
guy in Ligonier, PA, in 1979.  Last time I saw it, it was languishing in
a huge barn with many other Rovers and "bathtub" Porsches.

I later encountered a guy in NJ who's father had the consecutive P5
coupe to ours.  He also had a Cyclops P4.  He was in the environmental
cleanup business.

Both were coupes with 4-speeds.  I know the names of the people, but
don't know if it's appropriate to include them in a group message.  I'd
like to track down those cars, one way or another.  Thanks, Gordon.