[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2200 head gasket for sale.

James Radcliffe j_radcliffe at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 21:28:25 GMT 2007

I have a Rover 2200 head gasket set for sale. I thought it was for a 2000,
and I had a look at it the other day and it turns out to be for a 2200, the
bore size is 90.5mm. It is situated in Adelaide, Australia. I am heading
back to the US in May so if anyone needs it there, then shipping will not be
that expensive, provided they do not need it soon. I bought it off ebay 3
years ago, under the impression it was for a 2000.

Contact me off list, j_radcliffe at hotmail.com

James Radcliffe.