[ROVERNET - UK] Rover SEII front brakes will they adapt to Rover P6B

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at san.rr.com
Thu Feb 8 22:51:02 GMT 2007

>> I'll
try one of our larger Rover workshops locally, and also a national =
company
like Pedders that sources suspension parts from everywhere.<<

Peter=20

Yes of course try Pedders...should have figured that one. They list =
springs
for what they describe as "2000 series" along with a few other goodies =
like
shocks and ball joints.=20

I'm fitting a Pedders kit to the GTO next month after the taxman comes
though - it's been in the pipeline for a while but the P6B has been =
chewing
the spare cash.=20

US listees: Pedders do have a presence in the US at=20

http://www.peddersusa.com/

They don=92t list any Rover stuff, mostly bits for domestic cars and the
Aussie imports from GMH, but they may be able to help with other parts=20

Aidrian

--=20
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/8/2007