[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC brake lines question.

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 20:21:04 GMT 2007

Ben,
We have extensive coverage on brake lines and servos
on our Club website.  Check out "Resources" and then
"Practical Tips".  Snuff around the servo resources.
Then, again, you have a Series 2 so you will have to
be creative with the interpretation.

Eric

--- Ben Rodgers <irishrover at netscape.ca> wrote:

> Hi Folks
>              I'm in the process of replacing the
> master cylinder on my TC
> series 2. while doing this I decided to replace the
> two brake fluid lines
> from the M/C that travel under the engine and locate
> at the junction on the
> oposite side of the engine bay where they then go to
> the twin servo's . My
> question, does it matter how the lines are connected
> at the M/C and or at
> the junction? I guess I was careless removing the
> old lines and didn't note
> which was which.
>                                  Regards  Ben.
>

> FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
> Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
> Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great
> read .
> Order on line at amazon
> Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/

Webmaster of The Rover Car Club of Canada
Website:  http://www.roverclub.ca/
Webmaster of a variety of sites from:
http://www.websrus.ca