[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S piping

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 21:13:23 GMT 2007

Hi again............Sorry for the stupid questions

                  I've got where the charcoal canister lines go and my only
other question is about this L shaped pipe off the LH air intake for the
car..........on my engine he has the front of the L shaped pipe going to the
bottom of the charcoal canister.......by looking at diagrams this is
correct( or at least the canister line goes to one side of the L....guess it
doesn't matter which)...The other side of the L is open now........was this
originally for the AED ( which i don't have on the car)and now maybe no
longer needed and i just need to cap it

..If someone could look at their parts manual on page 160 the 3500s model air
cleaner and silencer page.......or better yet look at their cars
engine..........The LH air intake adapter has an  L shaped pipe coming out
of the front above #46........ What goes to this L pipe(the right side or
the side closest to the air intake elbow) .............................One
side of the L goes to the bottom of the charcoal canister........what goes
to the other side
Thanks....