[ROVERNET - UK] Wanted: P4 '60' 4-cylinder engine in USA/Canada

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Wed Feb 28 02:35:49 GMT 2007

Hi Steve,
I have two 60's, a 75 and a 105.  The 60's may both be
stuck.  At least one is. 105 needs rod bearings but uses
no oil (a fresh rebuild gone bad) and the 75 turns freely
but otherwise condition unknown.  There is another 75,
probably for free, in Kentucky.  I believe it ran well
when removed.  One of my neighbors recently did a
conversion of his Series I Landie to 2.25(source of the 60
that is definely stuck).  There were some issues, but I'll
have to wait until he gets back from Africa to ask him
what they were.

Roverly,
Kent K.