[ROVERNET - UK] Brake fluid question

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 15:19:19 GMT 2007

Hi ben,

First off: HAppy New Year everyone! Secondly; A quick way to check if the
servos are still playing up was given to me by Eric Russell. His suggestion
was to take small piece of rag and attatch it to a length of wire. Take the
vacuum hose and one way valve iff the front of each servo and poke the wired
rag through the hole. if it comes out wet you know that the servo rebuild
was faulty. I mention this as a easy check before you start removing the
master cylinder etc.

Take care,

Steven Dibdin