[ROVERNET - UK] test

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Wed Jan 10 02:08:25 GMT 2007

Hi Peter,
There is a little off net chatter, but not much.  The
gentleman that has the Cyclops in Kentucky called, then
emailed pictures.  Purists will not like the result, but
he has spent a ton of money on the car and it will look
stock from the outside and twenty feet away.  Still a ways
from being finished.  Chev. 350 w. 700R4, Ford 9-inch, TCI
front end...

Nick is getting up an order for Rimmers (SD1 parts).

I am about to buy another Rangie, my  first since the
double roll over totalled two at once.  It's a 1988 with
engine problems but otherwise nice.

Weather is about to turn nasty.

I'll see you in June.

Roverly,