[ROVERNET - UK] Interior Trim for a P4

Katherine Cuba katemike at charter.net
Fri Jan 12 03:29:46 GMT 2007

Does anyone know if there is a source for the interior for a Rover P4?  I
would like to replace the leather, but it would probably cost more than the
entire car is worth.  So I will probably do cloth or vinyl.  Does anyone
make upholstery kits, headliners, door panels, etc., for the P4?  I would
prefer getting it in the States, but would pay international shipping if the
cost wasn't astronomical.

Any help, advice, direction, or criticism kindly appreciated.  And since few
in the middle of the U.S. seem to know what a P4 is, originality is not my
highest concern (my humble apologies to the purists).

Michael Mason
St. Louis or thereabouts