[ROVERNET - UK] OT Volvo 740 Turbo

Connie R Pennington wcpennington at juno.com
Sat Jan 13 17:04:23 GMT 2007

Damien, I also have a 740 turbo (1987) in addition to my Rover P3 and
others. I have found the internet the greatest resource
for auto info. Swedish Bricks and Brickboard among others. Mine has
185,000 miles on it and everything is still original, turbo included.
I have always let it cool down after a drive before shutting off and have
always changed oil and filter at 2000 miles.
It is certainly one of my favorite cars.
                                                                    Joe