[ROVERNET - UK] Celica 5 speed into a 3500s

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Tue Jan 16 05:12:23 GMT 2007

Some people have little trouble, but you can not dispute the fact that the
Celica box is superior, I don't want to open another can of worms or start
an international incident!! There are also new kits for putting Commodore 6
speeds onto the Rover engine, anyone had any experience?
Thankyou,
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au