[ROVERNET - UK] Prop Shaft on a P4

Magnet magnet at roverclub.org
Tue Jul 3 23:32:31 BST 2007

Jonathan Wadhams shows such a cross member in his P4 catalogue, for 75
GBP.  But given the cost of shipping and that you'd have to get the old
one cut out and the new one welded in anyway, it might be simpler and
cheaper to get your friendly welder to fabricate a new one based on
whatever sound metal there is on the existing member.  It's hardly a
very complex part.

Cheers,

 -- Bill