[ROVERNET - UK] Classic car prices

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 00:41:08 BST 2007

I have to say that they worked for me. I recently sold my Motorhome in just
a few days at a respectable price. This was a major coup with gas at $3.00
+. It sold locally in Oregon, but I have a couple of really interested
parties from the East coast on a waiting list in case the deal fell through.
I listed it on Father's Day. Was that the old one or new one? They had a
special for that weekend. Sell any vehicle for $1.00. Of course it was more
than that with pictures, etc.

This was the motorhome that you helped me obtain the last bit of wainscoting
for, Glen. Many thanks again, I still owe you one.

Slats