[ROVERNET - UK] Classic car prices

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 14:28:16 BST 2007

Glen,

I forgot to mention that I once had a 1958 Simca Pickup for a very short
while. It was too far gone (tin worm) and I gave to a gent that needed the
windshield for his Simca. The Simca's in 58 were available with a flat head
V-8 80 HP engine. Simca was at one time Ford of France. It was the old 1937
Ford V-8 60 punched out. Saw one new at a foreign car show in Norfolk, VA in
1958. Yes, I am that old and was already into foreign cars by then. I had
just traded my 1956 VW in for a new 1958 Volvo 444.

Slats