R: [ROVERNET - UK] Fuat 600 and other cars of character

Robert Arnold webgeezer at warbaby.com
Thu Jul 26 17:48:51 BST 2007

I wonder if those track units could be adapted to
a P6? Sure would beat hell out of plain old
winter tyres...

R.

--

--
Website: http://www.warbaby.com

"The follies which a man regrets most are those
he didn't commit when he had the opportunity"
- Helen Rowland

"Of what value are our lives if we are not
prepared to risk them in the pursuit of pleasure?"
- Isak Dinneson