[ROVERNET - UK] Rover folding sunroof wanted

Jim Cumberland fjcumberland at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 14:54:21 BST 2007

There is a person on ebay in either the Netherlands or Belgium who sells what appear to be NOS (i.e., 70's period) Tudor Webastos in various sizes -- rekupnet rings a bell.  I bought one, and opened it - it seemed complete and in  excellent shape.  Of course, that's as far as I've got with it . . . ..

HTH

Jim