[ROVERNET - UK] Western Washington ABFM

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 20:24:14 BST 2007

Mark,
I remember that.  It was either a Marina or Cortina
front section which was modified in Germany with a
fiberglass section behind the doors.  It was shipped
and used in the UK before an American chap bought it
and imported it.  There's no British pride there.  One
note said that the paint job was done in John Deere
(tractor and implement company) yellow and green.

You might be able to tarck it down by asking the meet
organizer, Arnie Taub:

http://www.abfm.com/

Eric