[ROVERNET - UK] P6B - Removing rear brakes

peter king peter at king-co.com
Sat Mar 17 23:10:33 GMT 2007

As for the large bolts, the clearance is very tight, I found the only
way to get a socket onto the head of the bolt was to grind the socket
wall on a bench grinder to half its original thickness. Then I was
able to get it on. I suppose there are very thin wall sockets
available, but not in my neck of the woods.
Peter