[ROVERNET - UK] P6B - Removing rear brakes

Paul Smith vmitps at netspace.net.au
Sun Mar 18 02:40:02 GMT 2007

I quote:
7. With the lever in the position as detailed, it is just possible to get a
socket spanner on to the spring-loaded plug, which should now be removed,
together with the coil spring.
- Rover 2000 factory workshop manual

There reason I take the discs off is so I can get a normal spanner on to the
nuts, with room to swing it.

If there is demand for it, I could scan the whole manual and produce a CD.
Or the P6B manual.

PVS