[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Windshield removal

Magnet magnet at roverclub.org
Tue Mar 20 00:22:49 GMT 2007

We took the screen out of my son's SD-1 by working a thin steel wire
through the joint and dragging it around the circumference to cut
through the adhesive.  The chrome trim is embedded in the sealant, and
just pries out (with care, of course!)

 His screen leaked like a sieve, too!  (But not, I'm happy to say, after
replacement! ;-)

Cheers,

Bill Daddis

TARC