R: [ROVERNET - UK] P6 chrome profiles fixing

Ruotolo Gianluca (MERCATO STAFF) gianluca.ruotolo at enel.it
Tue Mar 20 16:37:09 GMT 2007

Dear friends,

		I'm ending my long restoration after a lot of patience
and work.

In these days they' re going to fix the chrome profiles on the doors, so
hope the car will be on the road again for Easter.

We spoke about, but I can' t manage to find the messages.

Are original clips still available?

If I remember well, there are some Volvo clips very similar to our ones,
but a little bigger, so you have to adapt them.

Am I right?

Any alternatives?

I think you need more or less 60 of them to do the whole job: is it
right?

Every advice will be appreciated.

Best regards, thanks in advancem, Gianluca.