[ROVERNET - UK] Looking for LWB RR

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Fri Mar 23 07:31:41 GMT 2007

Hi,

Got rid of my 93 with 88,000 on it three years ago for $12,000. Extremely
clean. Had the 4.2 liter engine. great car to drive, but I had three things
go out over a period of six months and figured it was time to go. Lost a
sensor in the air suspension, a fuel relay (stranded me with a disabled
vehicle in tow on my flat bed trailer) and last, a fusible link went out.
The fusible link really burned me. The car had about 80 fuses, why have a
fusible link? Plus, I had the complete shop manual, with no mention of a
fusible link anywhere in that $135 book or in the wiring diagrams. I
replaced it with a Honda Pilot, looking for reliability.

Slats