[ROVERNET - UK] Rear Bottom link Bushing

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Fri Mar 23 22:41:35 GMT 2007

You will have to remove the arms and do it on the bench, the old
bushings often to have the rubber burned out and the outer shell
collapsed to remove them, as they kind of rust in place over the
years.

I have only done the job a couple of times, and used a huge bench
vise to do the job. A hydraulic press would be best though.

Yours
Vern