[ROVERNET - UK] high beam dip switch

Vern Klukas vern at inkspotco.com
Thu May 3 02:16:12 BST 2007

The brown wire is always +12V

The blue wire is +12V with the headlight switch on

The blue white is the high beam circuit

The blue red is the low beam circuit.

Both blue white wires should hook together with the single blue white
under the dash. The other wires should be matched to their respective
colours and it should work.

Yours
Vern