[ROVERNET - UK] P6B seat and headliner materials

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Tue May 15 06:15:41 BST 2007

Hi Geff,
Aren't your seats black?  When I saw your car, I remarked
that I thought I had the pieces you need.  I have a couple
of black NAS interiors, but have promised some pieces to
Richard.  If your needs differ from his, I may be able to
help.  Any P6 headliner should work.  I should have
several.

I am way behind on orders right now.  I have been having a
kidney stone and the lithotripsy today failed. so I will
be out of pocket some more.

Roverly,
Kent K.