[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S Brake lights

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 15:40:57 BST 2007

I've just put in new taillights and before i had brake lights but no tail or
flashers.............i now have tail and flashers or turn signals but no
brake lights...........I''ve the green purple to green purple....green brown
to green brown........red to red and green to green white on the battery
side and green to green red on the drivers...........i checked the fuse also
Have i got the right connections..............The dip switch still does not
work the high beams either although it flashes them

Thanks
Bill Robertson