[ROVERNET - UK] Rear Brakes

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Wed May 23 00:06:12 BST 2007

You can pull the disc out and the inner brake pad and wind the adjuster
wheel out by hand, I have done this, sometimes they start adjusting after
this, otherwise your pins have not been put in or the ratchet springs have
broken.
Good luck.
Scott.

We have moved, see web site below for details!!!
Our postal address and phone numbers are the same.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
P.O. Box 107 Oakleigh, Melbourne 3166,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: + 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)
scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au