[ROVERNET - UK] Ambla for NADA 3500S

Jim Cumberland fjcumberland at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 22:05:57 BST 2007

Hmm . . . . I 've not had to look, fortunately, but it's good to know there might be people who ca n do it.  (I see a wizened bearded little man in a dimly lit back room with an awl, muttering to himself.)  :o)

Years ago a friend of nmine in England once sat with a paint pen and transformed a role of original Mini Cooper brocade fabric from either silver to gold or gold to silver because he had a very particualtr customer & he couldn't find fabric with the right brocade color. said it was the most tedious thing he'd ever done .. .

Good luck!

Jim