[ROVERNET - UK] P6B nuts and bolts specs

phing phing at videotron.ca
Fri Nov 2 01:21:32 GMT 2007

Hi
 Rip Van Winkle , my  mothballed 1970 P6B arrives on Sunday . I assume that Rover had used up all its stocks of BSF nuts and bolts
by this time ?
 Are P6s held together with UNC? UNF hardware or had Rover gone all out and converted to the dreaded metric sytem ? I need to know
whch set of spanners to clean , in preparation for the winter .
I am resigned to finding the odd BSF nut , they were still lurking on Morris Minors , MGBs and even the E type Jag
Cheers
 Patrick