[ROVERNET - UK] P6B nuts and bolts specs

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:46:26 GMT 2007

Generally they used UNC when screwing into tapped holes in castings
and UNF for screws with nuts, but this isn't the whole truth. Some
instruments and accessories may have BA screws and stuff supplied by
parts contractors can also  trip you up as can any number of SPOTs

You will find the usual SPOT on older British cars is using a UNC
screw in place of Whitworth (BSW), but I have never come across a BSW
thread on a P6  - more accurately I should say I have never had to
break out the BSW spanners when working on one

Aidrian
Ramona, CA