[ROVERNET - UK] Temperature sensor in airflowmeter

jan.tillberg at sqc.se jan.tillberg at sqc.se
Mon Nov 5 11:53:06 GMT 2007

 Hi there folks!

I'm trying to get life into my 1988 Rangerover EFI V8 I've put in my 1973 3500.

I've measured the resistance between pin 6, 8 and 9 and they are faulty. Then I measured the resistance in the temperature sensor and that was way wrong. At 0º it should give about 8-10 ohms but gives several 100 ohms. Are there any good substitutes for this sensor? Would it seriosly affect the running of the engine? Would it affect the resistance between pin 6, 8 and 9?

I would be happy for information on this!

Jan Tillberg Stockholm