[ROVERNET - UK] Fw: Rover Club of Canada

JULIET KEILER lingfield51 at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 12 13:20:35 GMT 2007

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: JULIET KEILER <lingfield51 at btinternet.com>
To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
Sent: Monday, 12 November, 2007 12:37:10 PM
Subject: Rover Club of Canada

Sorry to bomb the list but have tried emailing Eric via the webmaster link and my mails get returned.

If you're about Eric can you mail me on lingfield51 at btinternet.com regarding the P6 DUNLOP servo brackets I was trying to locate and you were going to check and see if you had please. I know you were off on holiday but not sure if you were unsuccessful or still looking.

I know I've asked before but if anyone else has them kicking around I would be grateful for a mail. Of course it's not the sort of thing most people would remove, the servo yes but the brackets...? So I guess my best hope is an old shell which no doubt would still have them attached.

Many Thanks

Alan Francis (partviking)