[ROVERNET - UK] P6B Rover tools . again

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Mon Nov 12 14:09:08 GMT 2007

> Kent threw away all of his other tools years ago.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Glen

Kent almost threw away this e-mail before taking the bait.

I have been watching a Morris Cowley Wellside pickup on
Trade Me NZ.  It is a rare piece indeed, being an export
only model.  It definitely requires Whitworth wrenches.
 The last one I saw was abandoned in a field somewhere
close to Wanaka, I think.  I need a small truck for a
small ranch...Standard 10, Morris Marina, Standard
Vanguard, Morris Minor, etc.  A Mini pickup is too common.
 There are already two of those in San Antonio.  I haven't
seen a Minor pickup since the total rust bucket that  I
had.  I watched a Marina pickup a few weeks back that had
the Leyland Australia OHC six cylinder engine.  Nice
truck, but where would I get parts for the engine?

Roverly,
Kent K.