[ROVERNET - UK] Rover

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Mon Nov 12 16:50:40 GMT 2007

Hi Folks
            Of late our rovernet has spent a lot of time covering the
subject of Rover nuts!  Oh! sorry I mean, rover nuts bolts and spanners too.
Anyway if anyone is bored viisit my completed web page and have a look at
some of the cars I have owned over the years, then if we are still talking
about nuts! I can be included!!  I'm bored its cold its snowing and using
the Rover is probably finished for the year.
                                                        Regards Ben.
FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/