[ROVERNET - UK] Eimination of the AED on a P6B ??

phing phing at videotron.ca
Sun Nov 25 19:42:07 GMT 2007

 To Kent and every one else who offered help and advice
Thanks every one for your support . I found all the parts I need in Montreal ; by  " talking to some one , who knew some one who had
something tucked away from _--_"etc . RVW is now equipped with a nice manual choke system[ single cable  operating a mechanical
linkage between the two chokes which looks as if it was designed for a steam locomotive ] and a pretty , but non operative, AED to
confuse the pollution police . To celebrate RVW moved under its own power for the first time in 19 years today . I had planned to do
a trip around the block but we have NO brakes , so I compromised by lapping the driveway .
 Stand by for more thrilling adventures !
 Cheers
 patrick .----- Original Message -----