R: [ROVERNET - UK] British Leyland

JULIET KEILER lingfield51 at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 28 13:02:07 GMT 2007

This show is well known in the UK but it is important not to take it to seriously. It is designed to entertain as well as inform and the presenters (one in particular) are quite outspoken and opinionated.

Just take it for what it is quite amusing but not really taken seriously.

Alan Francis (partviking)