[ROVERNET - UK] Needed: P6 2000TC dual circuit master cylinder core

Nathan Obuch nathanobuch at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 02:50:56 BST 2007

Greetings, Rovernetters-

I was wondering if anyone (in the USA) happens to have
a rebuildable dual circuit master cylinder for a late
NADA 2000TC they'd be willing to let go at a
reasonable price. (I don't want to completely
immobilize my car while the M/C is sent out for
rebuilding, hence the need for a spare.)

Thanks in advance,

Nathan