[ROVERNET - UK] Eric Russell sighted Down Under in Australia

Peter Mitchell peter_m at amnet.net.au
Mon Oct 8 23:28:43 BST 2007

Hi Rovernetters,

Eric Russell and his wife Linda are currently visiting Australia.

They were in Western Australia last week and my wife Jan and I took them to
a wildlife park to see our native animals, and Eric and Linda were able to
stroke kangaroos and koalas.

At home, while the ladies enjoyed a cup of tea Eric and I went for a drive
in my P6B. I was grateful to Eric for several tips on how to undertake
various jobs that are on the 'to do' list.

Linda gratefully declined my offer of a York air conditioning compressor
which I was confident would fit in her hand luggage.

We enjoyed a lovely day with Eric and Linda and hope that they enjoy the
rest of their 'Dominion Tour' of Australia and New Zealand.

Kind regards

Peter Mitchell
Perth Western Australia