[ROVERNET - UK] P5

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Wed Oct 10 01:44:21 BST 2007

Stephen,

Is the existing tank too far gone to have a radiator shop coat the
inside with the red coating that they use?  A replacement tank is likely
to need the same treatment to be sure that the seams don't leak and that
loose rust particles don't plug the fuel line.  We swapped a better tank
into my P5 years ago, but I'm not sure if the old tank is still around
-- will take a look when we're at the storage garage again.  We have
lots of surplus P6 tanks if anyone wants one.

By the way, did you receive the photos of my P5 that I sent you a few
weeks ago?  My email has been unreliable at times lately.

--Steve