[ROVERNET - UK] Vapor lock/water cooling

Warwick Brooks warwick at regscom.com.au
Mon Oct 22 00:18:54 BST 2007

Hello Denis,

It has a different purpose.  It allows air trapped at the top of the water
jacket in the inlet manifold to escape into the top of the radiator.  A
consequence of this is that a small amount of water constantly flows through
the hose back to the radiator.  The blockage caused by corrosion deposits
can eventually block the hole and so air can become trapped.

Regards,
Warwick.