[ROVERNET - UK] P6 2200 TC / # 49200001

Jane Gould janeyg at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 18:55:32 GMT 2007

Hello Rover netters

I have in my Workshop Rover P6b chassis no 006 ( can't remember the rest of
the numbers !) ,,, apparently it was first owned by Lord Stokes ( the then
chairman of the Rover empire),,, sadly I have no registration papers for it
, and I don't know what it's registration number is .

It has had considerable welding done to it ,( and it still needs an awful
lot more), and unfortunately I have been unable to track down the owner of
it for the last 3 years ---his name is Peter Rogers ,, he used to live in
Milton Keynes  (England) ,,,I have even been to his address , but he has
moved ,, can anybody out there tell me where he is ???----Is he still alive
???( He had serious medical problems the last time I spoke to him)

I know that I can probably take "title" to it now , but I don't want to,
because , as far as I am concerned, it belongs to Peter , however I need the
space , and being te first P6b to leave the factory as a fully road legal
car I don't want to scrap it !!!

Can anybody help me track Peter down ??
Or find a registration number for it ???

Any help would be most appreciated !!!!

Thanks

Colin
Kingsdown Garage