[ROVERNET - UK] Electric sunroof mystery solved

Chris J Wilson chris at chris-wilson.org
Thu Sep 6 22:33:58 BST 2007

Hi Kent,

What kind of dashboard switch does it have? I've just picked up an electric
webasto sunroof from eBay and am going to fit it onto my '74 P6B for a bit
of fun. As the car isn't perfect, it will make for an interesting addition
to the minilite alloys and rather rough paint job that the previous owner
inflicted ;)

Regards,
Chris