[ROVERNET - UK] Landrover Question.

Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton smokeandsteam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 19:04:52 BST 2007

Yes that's right different cylinders front and rear and also left and
right. He also needs to tell them whether it's an 88 or 109 wheelbase
as the two have different braking systems.

If memory serves the 88" front cylinders are the same as the 109"
rears so there would be just six different parts though there may be
eight part numbers in the book

Aidrian