[ROVERNET - UK] Where are the 80s?

S Manwell s_manwell at alum.swarthmore.edu
Sat Sep 15 18:19:08 BST 2007

Laine,

Looking through the Rover directory (mainly US cars) that John Burkhard
and I maintain, I see only the one owned by Jose Scoseria in Maryland,
though there are several P4's listed without details of the model or
year and some of these could be 80's.  That is out of over 250 Rover
cars listed in the US, so it turns out that there aren't many 80's
around.  There must be others around too that are not listed.

Those P4 100's, on the other hand, are a dime a dozen.  :-)  We actually
had two blue 1960 100's (including ours) at the second day of the June
Rover get together in New England.  There are several other 100's listed
in the directory, though not all are blue...

--Steve Manwell
Rover Automobile Directory