[ROVERNET - UK] Where are the 80s?

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Sat Sep 15 23:51:34 BST 2007

My wife has a picture of me with shoulder length hair, a
beard, a shirt with four inch wide lapels and red, white
and blue striped bell-bottom trousers...and that was while
I was in seminary.  We ran George McGovern's presidential
campaign in Dallas from a dorm room.  Peace, brother.

Rovereminiscently,
Kent K.